TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The Content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained on our Site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by GED or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
All Content on this site is information of a general nature and does not address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Nothing in the Site constitutes professional and/or financial advice, nor does any information on the Site constitute a comprehensive or complete statement of the matters discussed or the law relating thereto. GED is not a fiduciary by virtue of any person’s use of or access to the Site or Content. You alone assume the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any information or other Content on the Site before making any decisions based on such information or other Content. In exchange for using the Site, you agree not to hold GED, its affiliates or any third party service provider liable for any possible claim for damages arising from any decision you make based on information or other Content made available to you through the Site.
There are risks associated with investing in securities. Investing in stocks, bonds, exchange traded funds, mutual funds, cryptocurrency and money market funds involve risk of loss. Loss of principal is possible. Some high risk investments may use leverage, which will accentuate gains & losses. Foreign investing involves special risks, including a greater volatility and political, economic and currency risks and differences in accounting methods. A security’s or a firm’s past investment performance is not a guarantee or predictor of future investment performance.
THIRD PARTY LINKED SITES
As a convenience to you, GED may provide hyperlinks to web sites operated by third parties. When you select these hyperlinks you will be leaving the GED site. Because GED has no control over such sites or their content, GED is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or their content, and GED does not adopt, endorse or nor is responsible or liable for any such sites or content, including advertising, products or other materials, on or available through such sites or resources. Other web sites may provide links to the Site or Content with or without our authorization. GED does not endorse such sites and shall not be responsible or liable for any links from those sites to the Site or Content, or for any content, advertising, products or other materials available on or through such other sites, or any loss or damages incurred in connection therewith. GED may, in its sole discretion, block links to the Site and Content without prior notice.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND CONTENT. GED IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA, OR LOSS OF OTHER INTANGIBLES. IN PARTICULAR, AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, GED WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR CONTENT.
While we try to maintain the integrity and security of the Site and the servers from which the Site is operated, we do not guarantee that the Site or Content is or remains secure, complete or correct, or that access to the Site or Content will be uninterrupted or error free. The Site and Content may include inaccuracies, errors and materials that violate or conflict with these Terms. Additionally, third parties may make unauthorized alterations to the Site or Content. If you become aware of any unauthorized third party alteration to the Site or Content, contact us at [email protected] with a description of the material(s) at issue and the URL.
GED, in its sole discretion, may terminate your access to or use of the Site and Content, at any time and for any reason. Your access to or use of the Site and Content may be terminated without notice. GED shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site or Content, or to any such information or files, and shall not be required to make such information or files available to you after any such termination.
RULES OF CONDUCT
Your use of the Site and Content is conditioned on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth here. You will not:
• Use the Site or Content for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
• Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or Content or the servers or networks used to make the Site and Content available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks.
• Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site or Content (including without limitation by hacking or defacing any portion of the Site or Content).
• Use the Site or Content to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services without GED’s express prior written consent.
• Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site or Content.
• Modify, adapt, reverse engineer, de-compile/disassemble any part of the Site or Content.
• Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site or Content.
• Frame or mirror any part of the Site or Content without HII’s express prior written consent.
• Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Content.
• Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or in any way gather Content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without Company’s express prior written consent.